Lewis Lawyers have an experienced and empathetic team able to assist with your family and relationship property needs.
We take pride in providing a pragmatic and rational approach to navigate the best solution for our clients with sensitivity and mindfulness of all parties, particularly where children are involved.
With careful assessment of each matter, we are able to provide straightforward and clear advice in areas that can become intricate and prepare solutions individually tailored to the specific requirements of each client.
Where disputes are unable to be settled alternatively, we strive to achieve an amicable solution in Court.
Our specialists are available to assist in all areas of family and relationship property law, including;
- Care of children – Parenting and guardianship – relocation or non removal
- Child support
- PPPR Act applications (property manager and Welfare Guardian)
- Dissolution (Divorce)
- Relationship Property Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Relationship Property Agreements – Separation agreements
- Contracting out (PreNup) agreements
- Property Sharing agreements
- Independent Legal Advice